Trying to create a self extracting file

Hi,

I'm trying to create a self extracting zip file on a SCO box. On other platforms(Linux, Solaris, AIX, etc) I have accomplished creating this file using InfoZip and Unzip. I create the zip file, prepend the unzipsfx stub that comes with Unzip, and then use the zip -A option to adjust the offsets of the zip file for the extra bytes. It appears that the version of InfoZip for SCO does not support the -A option and the version of Unzip for SCO does not include an unzipsfx stub. Has anyone been able to create a self extracting zip file on a SCO box? Does anyone know where to get a zip and unzip utility for SCO which will allow me to accomplish this. The latest version of InfoZip I can find for SCO is 2.01 and the latest version of unzip I can find is 5.1. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Tony

Please review the rules . Note rule 4 - do not cross-post. I have deleted the duplicate post from the UNIX For Dummies forum.

Please be aware of the rules next time you post. If somebody can help you, they will - duplicating the post will not get you a faster solution!

Thanks,
ZB

Sorry, wasn't trying to break the rules. I posted here and saw that there didn't appear to be much traffic. Thought I'd give it a shot over there also. Wasn't trying to annoy anyone.

Tony