trying to access CDE on AIX remotely

I am trying to access CDE on AIX5.3 remotely via tsclient(XDMCP)

I installed tsclient and xnest on Linux machines. (Home and Office)

I can access CDE on AIX5.3 from same subnet(In my Office)
but I can't access CDE on AIX5.3 from different subnet(At Home)(I can't see CDE login screen)
I wanna know how to configure AIX(dt or something) to work fine.
xnest error message
##############
could not init font path element /usr/share/fonts/X11/cyrillic, removing from list!
(EE) config/hal: NewInputDeviceRequest failed

fatal server error:
XDMCP fatal error: Session failed Session 15 failed for display 192.168.1.11: Cannot open display
############
Anybody can help me please? Thanks.

I can access CDE on AIX from same subnet(In my Office)

Within same subnet all ports will accessable.

but I can't access CDE on AIX from different subnet(At Home)(I can't see CDE login screen)

As you are trying from different subnet firewall comes into picture.open ports like tcp177 tcp6000-6025 from your IP & server IP and try.

XDMCP is a protocol in its own right. It may well be that this protocol is blocked by the router/switch/firewall/whatever is connecting the two subnets.

Firewalls are known to block most things not absolutely necessary and it might well be that you have to request it specifically to be opened for the necessary port/protocol.

You could examine what comes through to the AIX machine by setting up a tcpdump (man tcpdump) and then trying to connect from home via XDMCP. Chances are your packets don't come even near the AIX machine.

I hope this helps.

bakunin