The total automation of Jumpstart

I am trying to create a total hands-free jumpstart. I have set up a jumpstart server, guajome-dome, and am trying to load a client, 'gregory'. The client, which will be an NIS client, loads, but I am still answering questions during the install. I would like this to be simply type "boot net - install" and come back to find the machine loaded. I have eveything loaded and exported on guajome-dome, Here are my rules and sysidcfg files:

rules:
hostname gregory - gregory

sysidcfg:

network_interface=primary {primary
hostname=gregory
ip_address=192.168.1.102
protocol_ivp6=no netmask=255.255.255.0}
security_policy=none
name_service=none
time_zone=US/Mountain
system_locale=en_us

The first question I am asked is relating to Timezone. As far as I can tell that is spelled out, does it go in the rules file? BTW, what is the difference between the rules file and the sysidcfg? It seems they both contain similar info. Thanks.

this makes jumpstart a lot easier:

Home - Jumpstart Enterprise Toolkit - wikis.sun.com

I did see that through searching past posts. This is just a small test setup, nothing production. I am actually studying for the Solaris Admin exam and trying to get through that.

the toolkit uses flawless jumpstart and prepares the files for you from templates... so, use the templates to create the jumpstart client and check out the created files...

OK, thank you.

If it is prompting for something then it probably means your sysidconfig location is not proper in bootparams or the keywords in sysidconfig file are wrong..

time zone key is one word.

timezone=US/Mountain

sysidcfg file is like an answer file for the information that are prompted during interactive install.