The file permission

there is a directory eg. /home/edp/ , all the files under this directory :

1. the file and directory owner is "user1" ,
  2. the permission is 644

I want everyone hv permission to overwrite all files and write a new file to it , but I want the file owner and permssion keep unchange , could suggest what can I do ? thx

I hv one suggestion but not sure whether it will work , because I know the password of "user1" , is it OK to su to the userid "user1" before copy the file ? as I know , the similiar command like below can su to another user before rcp file , but I try it but it is fail to run at localhost , could suggest is it possible ? thx

Further to my suggestion , is it OK to su to the userid "user1" before copy the file ? as I know , the similiar command like below can su to another user before rcp file , but I try it but it is fail to run at localhost , could suggest is it possible ? thx

rcp file user1@remote_host:/home/edp

chmod the affected directory to 1777 and then have a script that regularly changes the permissions of the files in it to "666" ...

for the "su-rcp" at localhost ... check .rhosts in user1's home directory to see if it has an entry for the localhost you're working out of ...