Thank you guys for the advice...

Thank you guys for the advice, and finally i could connect to internet with FREEBSD, this is what i did. I did evrything what the handbook said and still couldn't connect, then i installed a new ethernet card that support freebsd and i did everything what the manual said in how to install the driver, stiil couldn't connect, but i called my isp and they toll me that i had to install the ppp software which i couldn't find, then i dicided to install the cd of the isp and this is what i did, (i didn't know what i was doing, i was just experimentting)
I put the command
#mount /cdrom
and the cd started spinning, which i was very surprised because i never get to work the cdrom when i want to play a music cd(if someone can help me with this problem it will be very nice), then i put this command...
#make
and it started searching for a ftp site which didn't find, then i put this command...
#make install
and it started installing something from the cd, i had no idea what it was, after that i was praying to be conncted to the internet. I opened the web browser, i hit a link to other web site and there i was connected to the internet with freebsd
:smiley: i couldn't belived that it worked, i was and am so happy, now i don't have to use the stupid crap of microsuck(microsoft) windows. Well, that is my very happy legend. later