Test 223: System p Administrator

Please may you help me with specific study packs, redbooks etc that may help me pass this certification. Also can you advise me the best AIX certification course as I am new to AIX, coming from solaris and networking environments. Thanx

help help pliz with study packs, exams etc

I can provide you full training on AIX.

Aman Kapoor
aman.kapoor@dcmds.com
+91-989-118-0068

Do you have links to study packs, i don't want to be trained by anyone. I am literate enough to read and understand. thanx

Search for certification guide SG24-6191-00 in redbooks.ibm.com. Guide for certification preparation.

Its better to have hands on training for any Pseries stuff before taking exam.

I bought an AIX workstation on eBay to study. I do have hands on experience in large corporate environments but there you will typically only be exposed to a small subset of the functionality of the system.

The redbooks offer a lot of information. There's also a pre-exam test from IBM for 10 USD:

IBM: Test 223: System p Administration
IBM: Test 223: System p Administration

I just took test 000-223 3 days ago, I am experienced with AIX fo 4 years but hate testing. I had two weeks to prep for the test for company related dealine. I used testking.com and got there prep material. I was shocked, I took the test in 15 minutes and passed with a 93% score. Not bad. Certainly worth the 80 bucks for me.

Hi Folks

I am a Linux Sysadmin of 6 years.. and I will be doing a 5 day AIX 5L Sysadmin lvl 1 and 2 Boot Camp on Jan 9th 2009.

I will be also purchasing the AIX 5L Self Study Books via Amazon and while on the course, the instructor will note down the source in order for me to build a AIX Box for hands on experience one I have completed the course..

Thus I am going to get certified and I was wondering prior to asking during the course if there is a away of getting hold of a copy 000-223 exam test for preparational purposes as I will be full on once I build my AIX Box

Regards

African

hi, if any one can send me the latest exam dumps for test 000-223. it will be highly appreciable
thanks

hi, even i am planning to appear for 000-223 (IBM pseries system admin for aix), can you please provide me the test material from testking.com
thanks

hi guys

everyone here is sharing his own experiences or asking for help none of those who have done the certification are sharing the the exact course material they followed. I agree that red books are good source of knowledge but the tutorials are more helpful for these certifications. So if anyone has some material, please send it, it'll be really helpful for all of us

Thanks