Terminal Services profiles

Hi guys i'm new in windows 2000 server so please bear with me.
My quiestion is how can you remove all the icons and even the start menu using terminal services.
I have a windows xp machine that is part of a domain i installed terminal services.
I can login no problem but i want to be able to just see like internet explorer icon or micorsoft word icon you know just the programs that i have given access to an specific user.
If any of you could help that will be nice.

Thanks a lot.

I'm not sure about removing all icons & start menu.. but you can try out these options :
1) System Policy Editor (poledit.exe) is a Windows NT 4.0-style utility for setting System Policy for Windows NT 4.0 clients, and for setting Windows NT 4.0-style System Policy for Windows 2000 clients.

2) For Windows 2000 clients, it is best to use Group Policy instead of System Policy.

Group Policy -- The Windows 2000 Microsoft Management Console (MMC) snap-in used to specify the behavior of users' desktops. A Group Policy object, which an administrator creates using Group Policy, is the mechanism for configuring desktop settings.

You can check the microsoft site for details.
See for desktop; Group Policy object; MMC; policy; snap-in.

Hope it helps !!!

~MK

I guess i will try that, you have no idea for how log i've been trying to figure this out.

I'll let you know if it works

Thanks again Jose