System Libraries used by makefile

Dear All

I am looking for all the system libraries that are accessed by my application Build script i.e. make which in turn will processes makefile.
Is there any specific command from which i can find all the system libraries used by my build script.
Cheers,
Ankur

The purpose of your question is somewhat unclear to me.

If you are looking to find out what libraries make requires in order to execute/run, you can use the ldd utility on make.

If you are looking to find out what libraries are required by an application which was built using make, then you can find that information by using ldd on the application if it was built shared, or by examining the Makefile used to build the application.

If you are looking to find out what libraries are required to successfully build an application, then you will have to track down and resolve all the unresolved symbols which are listed when you try to build the application. If they are external symbols, a good starting place is the man page for the symbol if one exists. Typically the required library is listed in the relevant man page.