sys-unconfig now can not log in

I did a sys-unconfig to change the domainname, Ip, subnet, hostname, and pretty much everything else that sys-unconfig handles. Upon reboot, it is toast. I did this all without the network cable plugged in.

The following shows up on console:

login: pam_unix_cred: cannot load ttyname Error 0

I checked for any leftovers of the previous hostname/ip and I could not find any.

Any clues?

If you are using security extensions, thats a know issue:
Setting Up the Global Zone in Trusted Extensions (Solaris Trusted Extensions Administrator's Procedures) - Sun Microsystems

I was unaware of using security extentions. Did the flash archive set this up? Also, how do I correct this problem using just the command line?

---------- Post updated at 04:56 AM ---------- Previous update was at 04:48 AM ----------

I don't have either of these files:

/usr/dt/bin/trusted_edit /etc/security/tsol/tnrhtp

---------- Post updated at 05:17 AM ---------- Previous update was at 04:56 AM ----------

Isn't trusted extensions more of a LDAP thing? I didn't input anything for LDAP. The only thing I did differently was add a domainname. Will that throw this entire thing out of whack just for a domainname?

Did you perform the initial OS installation of this machine ? Trusted Extensions isn't something you install without noticing. Don't focus too much on it.

What domainname did you change (dns, nis, ldap, ...) ?
Can you log in when booted in single user mode ?
If not, boot on an different media and check the validity of basic /etc files like passwd, shadow, hosts, nsswitch.conf, etc ...