SVN Subversion Mac Questions

Hello all,

I am the owner of a company that just lost it's programmer. Because I am not a programmer, I am trying to see if I can get some assistance setting up the following:

Hey - couple questions

On the SERVER SVN is kept. Is is maintained under the user USERSERVER

The problem is that to SVN grab the folder you need to SSH in, and USERSERVER for me is the admin and contains files I dont want the new programmers to have access to. Therefore I want to know if I can set up a user called "programmer1" of which is used for the first programmer to download and upload to the SVN. I am using Snow Lep Server.

Is this possible to do?

Furthermore, there is a bunch of source code in the SVN folder that programmer1 doesn't need to see. Past versions of the code, and other elements of source code. Is it possible to restrict a user or SVN folder to only contain certain directories on downloads? Maybe under the user account "programmer1" make it so that he doesnt have download permissions on some directories inside of .../SVN?

Also, we use Redmine, which is linked directly to SVN, and displays all the source code. If programmer1 account is set up on Redmine, and lets say his SVN downloads are restricted, then Redmine might still display ALL of the source. Do you know if the web front end (Redmine) can be altered in conjunction with the SVN permissions for programmer1?

Thanks.