SVM - metastat - Last Erred

My company is running a solaris 2.7 machine. The machine is getting slow recently. I have no expert in solaris. Please help.

I checked the log in /var/adm/message:

I also checked with the command iostat -nE. It returns:

Metastat returns the followings:

What should i do now? Can metareplace solve everythings perfectly in my case? Should metereplace d6 c0t0d0s6(d16) with c0t1d0s6(d26)

Please help.

No point doing metareplace at this moment. Your disk is failed/failing. You should go for a replacement. Its obvious...

do I need to replace both harddisk?
or can d0 and d1 be metareplace?

Again.. don't use the word metareplace...
Your Primary disk seems to have failed. So you will need to detach the primary disk from the secondary and then replace the disk drive with a new one of the similar geomatrical size. copy the partition table from the sec disk and then attach it back

How to Replace a Failed Disk (Solaris Volume Manager Administration Guide) - Sun Microsystems

Thank you for your information.

But, I don't understand the follow part in metastat message

The above information seem to show that there is only one submirror (d16) running on d6 on my primary harddisk (c0t0d0). Can i conclude that
the mirror is broken? and there is no way to recover my data from my secondary disk.

possibilty is there, but before confirming, can you post the metastat -p command? But need to check whether it was attached at the first place (i doubt so)

if you're not trained in using SVM, don'y proceed. Pls get someone who has practical knowledge on SVM to assist you.

I am definitely a beginner of SVM. But, I have no choice but to fix my machine. Attached below the returns of metastat -p.

oh my... As suspected, your slice 6 was not attached when your mirroring was done. SO now, since only the ONLY submirror which was working had failed, you will definitely loose all your data in slice 6 and will have to restore them. d26, the second submirror will not have the latest data that you had in the system before the primary disk failed. :o

So, Slice 6 is dead. Data will be lose. And, I have to replace c0t0d0.
Now, I want to know if there is a possibility of restoring s0, s1 and s7 after replacing a new drive.

No problem. You can choose to restore either the affected partition alone OR all the partitions, as you wished.:b: