Sun v440 Drive in Slot 1 not listed but its active

I have a Sun SunFire v440 server with a hard drive in each slow. When I run "iostat -En", "format", and "cfgadm -al", 3 of the drives show up, but the one in Slot 1( which should be c1t1d0 ) is nowhere to be found.

However, when I go to the rack its in an watch the activity lights, it seems to be active at the same time the system disk ( c1t0d0 ) is. Which leads me to believe it is a mirror of that disk.

But, when I run metastat, no mirrored drives are displayed, so if it is part of a mirror, then I don't know how that is being accomplished.

Does anyone have an idea on what I can do to make this disk visible? The reason I am doing this is that I inherited several Sun boxes and need to know how they are configured. This system is getting low on space, so I need to know what the drives are used for in order to manage the space effectively,

Thanks in advance!

have a look at the output of "raidctl -l". i assume the first two disks (c1t0d0 and c1t1d0) are in a hardware raid1 (mirror).

V440 has hardware raid enabled by default ( raidctl will give an idea abt this ).
Check out system specs for more details.