Sun Cluster-Metaset problem

Hi Guys
i have two servers which are n cluster prd1 and prd2.. I already have a metaset configured in it..My job was to create a 1.8 tb LUN in my storage which is having Hardware raid5 pre-configured..i Created 1.8 tb with raid 5 in my storage and it got detected in both t servers prd1 prd2 and i got my DID id same in both..fine with that..its like /dev/rdsk/c4t600A0B80004836600000057E4BAC04EFd0 /dev/did/rdsk/d8...wen i try to attach it to my metaset im not able to do that because i think its raw disk and its takin default slice as S0..so i tried to create a new file system on it but its sayin no such file or directory...il post my output of that disk...slice 8 is present i dont kno how it has come...

please give ma solution for this...its urgent..any other details il give u...

If it's really urgent, there's a special forum for that. Otherwise, please don't bump up posts.

@pludi
Im not not bumping anythin out here..i jus posted my question and said its urgent..if people c that and reply then its good for me..i dont think im disturbin anyone for my sake..its thier wish to answer if they kno...this forum is meant only for this i think...

Continued in the Emergency Forum, closing thread.