Steps for register with RHN

Hi,

Once we get a subscription (activation key), how to register a RHEL machine with RHN?

Which port to be open on my RHEL machine? How exactly it will connect to Red Hat Network?

Please give me some steps.

Regards,
Uday

Red Hat Knowledgebase: How do I create an RHN activation key for automated RHN registration of my Red Hat Enterprise Linux systems?

Red Hat Knowledgebase: How do I use rhnreg_ks to register my Red Hat Enterprise Linux system to RHN?

Thanks Mark.

I have gone through those links and I have already activated the Key on RHN website.

I want to know the configurations required on my Linux machine to connect with Red Hat Network.

I am able to access the Internet from my Linux machine. Tried running the command rhn_register but got a Fatal error: We can�t contact Red Hat Network server. Double check the location provided �is �http://xmlrpc.rhn.redhat.com/XMLRPC� correct? If not, you can correct it and try again.
Tried updating the file /etc/sysconfig/rhn/up2date with serverURL, proxyPassword, ProxyUser parameters which I used for my internet connection on Linux machine. But still I am getting the same error.

Please help me.