starting mozilla

every time I launch mozilla Im getiing this this error:

Details: failed to execute child process "/root/mozilla" no such file or directory.

Looks to me like you're launching Mozilla from a desktop icon or menu shortcut within a graphical environment?

Try opening an xterm and typing "which mozilla" and editing the icon's properties to match the path given. If "which" can't find mozilla, try "find / -name mozilla" and note down the path (should be something like /usr/bin/mozilla or /usr/X11R6/bin/mozilla or even /usr/local/bin/mozilla - it all depends on how it was installed.) Once you have found the path, just type it into an xterm and launch it from the command line - does that work?

Basically it looks like you're trying to use a desktop shortcut that is pointing to an invalid location in the filesystem.

Cheers
ZB

Thanx I have edited the desktop icon to match the path "/usr/bin/mozilla. however Im still not sure about lauching mozilla from command line. when I type /usr/bin/mozilla nothing happens and from the desktop Im not getting anything and the error message is gone. I know I still have a long way to call my self a champ in this operating system and your help is greatly appreciated.