Start Menu Problem

I posted this at another forum 25 minutes ago and it has only been looked at once. I have much more faith in this forum, as I've had some good help in the shell scripting forum.
So I'll just repost this here. I don't know if this is an (K)Ubuntu specific problem, but that is what I use. Problem follows:

I downloaded and installed the Pulse plugin for Eclipse just because it was the most popular plugin and I wanted to see what it did.
So now it has an entry on my Start menu, but it doesn't work. I think it does not like the space in the path:"/home/notsomeone/Genuitec/Pulse Explorer/pulse-explorer".
Instead a bash shell is opened that says:
"Warning: Could not find '/home/notsomeone/Genuitec/Pulse Explorer/pulse-explorer', starting '/bin/bash' instead. Please check your profile settings."

It does work if I cd to the working directory and type ./pulse-explorer, or if I double-click on it from Dolphin.

I would uninstall it if I knew where all of the files were installed.
There is also an entry on the Start menu that says 'Uninstall Pulse' but that does not work either.

Of course it does still work, like I said, if I navigate to the directory, but that is not as easy.

Can I get the menu to find the location of this program?
I am so used to using apt-get to install all of my programs. I don't know how to fix this if I can't just `apt-get remove`.

-----Post Update-----

I got it. I can edit the menu using kmenuedit.