SSH alternatives

Hi,

I am using SSH to execute unix commands on remote machines. But, SSH will be diabled soon and I am looking for other alternatives to execute remote scripts/commands, without SSH . any suggestions or workarounds with out SSH for remote program executions ?

Thanks in advance.

Once disabled, how do your folk expect people to connect? Or is it they dont want any connections other than through some application?
Maybe you should tell more about what you are executing remotely...

SSH altogether will be disabled. I am looking for other alternatives ( if anybody used / using now) ....

Thanks

If I am reading you correct you mean disabling 'root' direct login, and you are using a particular server (say like NIM) to connect to multiple different servers to execute you scripts/commands.

You don't want to open any unsecure ports on the server and raise an alarm, so better be off doing that.

There are ways around but that requires setup and configuration (no good practice).

Do you know the reason why SSH will be disabled?
To me this sounds like the admin responsible for that machine does not want remote connections to be possible at operation system level. In this case you will not receive help here, not only because its against the forum rules (see forum rule #12), it also would not meet the ethical and professional standards of most users here.
If for some exotic reasons there is a technical problem with running SSH in your environment and you are looking for alternative connection techniques there are telnet and rsh. Both are considered outdated and insecure and are usually disabled by default on modern systems.