Something has happened which has not been logged in application server but is logged in database. How do I troubleshoot?

There are two parties:

• Maker

• Checker

If I want to unblock an user, the general flow of steps is this:

• Maker initiates unblock

• Checker approves unblock

What's happening is:

Even if maker hasn't initiated unblock, checker is being able to see the "approval" option.

This issue has been narrowed down to this, so far:

• Happens to only few makers. I've verified the data of makers but there was nothing common that could be suspectible.

• Happens to only few customers, i.e this happens to only few customers. (I've verified the data of these customers but found nothing in common that could be suspectible.)

This has convoluted my brain into big issues. What could be the ultimate possibilities. I like to think this as a very open-ended question, I'm sorry if this violates forum rules.

Updated Further information:
There is log that tells in application server that "this thing has happened". The question is who triggered it? (It happened on holiday when no user can access it). I am facing this issue in multiple clients.

@Ihattaren , tbh, when you stop posting rubbish and start posting actual content maybe folks may bother to respond, this 'game' you seem to like to play is just tiring and inane.

1 Like

I agree, I've to obfuscate a lot of details due to confidentiality, I am not annoying any of you with non-technical scenarios. Back to my buddy chad gpt.

I hope that chad gpt keeps it private.
Chatgpt does not. (At least I would not trust any privacy promises.)

@Ihattaren , for sure, confidentiality makes posting 'harder', you just have to think a bit more to get a concise & cogent request across.
Good luck with chatgpt, particularly if you think

• it'll respond intelligently to obfuscated questions/scenarios.
  • your 'discussions' are private.