Hi,

there is something i found out from the config tags
i didn't undertand that .. can someone help the below

• <condition name="IRGCOND" value="^(\b241\b)|(\bODD\b)$">

what exactly the condition means..

What's this?

Where this config from ?

its some xml condition...
can you plz explain what exactly the condition says ?

Sorry,I don't know. I hope someone will help you.Good luck to you.

XML is a very, very flexible language, so you can't say without more information.

But we can deduce a little. It's a "content" tag with two attributes, "name" and "value", which each have values in quotes. No doubt, the value of "value" is being assigned to the named name.

This value looks like a regular expression: ^(\b241\b)|(\bODD\b)$, but regular expressions vary a little from application to application. This one probably matches an entire line from beginning (^) to end ($) that contains either of the things separated by the pipe, |.

The \b probably means a word boundary, which is peculiar since there aren't any wildcards.

hello all it tries to do is match the condition tag containing attribute name and value to something
basically all I feel is when the client enters some value its like hash value ( aka name/value pair)
and the xml is doing some kind of validation on the server side(probably)
so its using the regular expressions to validate the name and value pairs.
probably it wants the name=RGCOND
and value = ^(\b241\b)|(\bODD\b)$
the value can range from anything whatever the server or the server administrator wants.
So the value matches the range of values specified by the regular expression given above.
that is the condition.
Hope this helps.
regards.