[solved] SSH connecting to one server but failed in another

Hello

I have connected to a remote server via ssh but its not working now ,but the same method I applied in another server and its working fine now
Below are the logs

For Successfully connected server

debug1: Authentications that can continue: gssapi-keyex,gssapi-with-mic,publickey,password,keyboard-interactive
debug1: Next authentication method: publickey
debug1: Offering public key: /home/r141695/.ssh/id_dsa
debug2: we sent a publickey packet, wait for reply
debug1: Server accepts key: pkalg ssh-dss blen 433
debug2: input_userauth_pk_ok: fp bd:83:33:65:d7:8d:2d:3a:a1:27:57:2c:d5:4b:f3:5e
debug1: read PEM private key done: type DSA
debug1: Authentication succeeded (publickey).

For unsuccessful connection

debug1: Authentications that can continue: gssapi-keyex,gssapi-with-mic,publickey,password,keyboard-interactive
debug1: Next authentication method: publickey
debug1: Offering public key: /home/r141695/.ssh/id_dsa
debug2: we sent a publickey packet, wait for reply
debug2: we did not send a packet, disable method
debug1: No more authentication methods to try.

Kindly let me know what the reason for different behaviour ,I have applied the same logic in both of the server

Thanks for your support in advance

---------- Post updated at 05:11 AM ---------- Previous update was at 04:42 AM ----------

Its fine now ..Some folder permission was changed .Now restored and working fine

You can move ssh equivalence to remote machines with no such worries using "scp -rp" your .ssh*/ dirs to their destination dir there and a password one last time (just remove any keys for localhost/127.0.0.1 as directed if and when you try them).