Solaris 9 to Solaris 10 upgrade on Sun Fire 3800

Hello there!

I have Sun Fire 3800 with very old Solaris 9 and I need to perform upgrade to concurrent Solaris 10 version, preserving current OS configuration. I supose to make it using Live Upgrade, but according to Solaris[TM] Live Upgrade Software: Minimum Patch Requirements page, I need to install some patches, but I don't have Sun Service Plan and I can't get access to 137477-01 patch. Does this patch necessary to perform Live Upgrade on Solaris 9 to Solaris 10 or I can make without it but with other patches?.. And what upgrade techincs can I use to perform upgrade instead of Live Upgrade?..

Thanks in advance

Its not necessary for that patch 137477-01 to be loaded

It is clear, but I don't understand why Sun closed access to patch which include packages that can be downloaded free... Or maybe there is something additional in this patch?

It is clear, but I don't understand why Sun close access to patch which include packages that can be downloaded free... Or maybe there is something additional in this patch?

it can be due to, if the patch is no longer required with the latest patch cluster and might have obsoleted