Solaris 11 user account login expired

Hi everyone
Please i need urgent help...
I have installed solaris 11 using live media.. then i installed sunray.. every thing is fine.. but after system reboot i am unable to login on server on GUI it gives account expired error or some time authentication failed... but i can log in through cli.... please help me how can i resolve this issue....
Waitting.....

Which user account are you trying to login to? root?

What do you mean by you can login on the CLI? Please explain.

On Solaris 11 the root user is a role by default so cannot login.

I have created another user as admin.... i can access server throught putty or xshell... with user admin

So do you still have a problem? Or is it resolved?

Problem still exists...

So can we please clearly confirm this problem.

You have installed Solaris 11 (from the Live DVD)
You have created a userid with superuser rights, 'admin'
You can login to the system with that userid/passwd from the CLI with no problems but when you input the same userid/passwd at a GUI login it refuses with an error.

Yes?

If so, what exactly does the error message say.

Yes... error is
user acount has expired

But the SAME userid/passwd combination will log you in straight away from a terminal???? If so, in my book, that is strange.

if you get into the cli check the DATE. It's probably related to a date time mismatch.

From the admin login account that works -
Please show the output of

passwd -s (the username that fails goes here)
date 
uptime

For os2mac to be correct it would mean that the system booted with Jan 1 1970 or something, and the login process somehow has the another date - as an example. This sounds implausible. I must be missing something. When did you set the system time - during install or with the date
command later?

Yes with same user same passwd i can login from terminal...
@os3mac ... date and time is correct... :frowning:

---------- Post updated at 11:25 PM ---------- Previous update was at 11:18 PM ----------

Output of passwd -s is

admin PS 01/12/16 175 175

Hmm. Is this page any help?

https://docs.oracle.com/cd/E23824_01/html/E23811/glmru.html\#gknag