Solaris 10 Shared Memory Corruption with X11

I am having a problem with shared memory corruption. I have two 86 servers running Solaris 10 (150400-06). One of the servers is accessed by a Sun Ray thin client Version 11.1.3.0.2.6. I login into server one from the thin client. I then ssh -X to server two. When a process that contains a Java GUI is started on server 2 sometimes it will override another process�s shared memory on server 1. I found a simple scenario which causes the issue. I reboot both servers, login into server one from the Sun Ray, then ssh -X from server 1 to server 2 and run JConsole. The first time JConsole is started the images on the top of the GUI is corrupted. The second time JConsole is started the images on the top of the GUI are partially corrupted. The third time JConsole is started the display is correct. When I start my process that accesses shared memory and I start JConsole and the images are corrupted my process's shared memory becomes corrupted. I have tried JRE 1.6.20 and 1.6.65, and both Xnewt and Xsun. I have set the shared memory environment variables to both true and false in the dtprofile on both servers (always the same on both servers). It seems that the GUI images are over writing memory on server 1. Has anyone seen this behavior?

My money would be on a mismatch between the JRE versions on the two servers. Sunray defaults for a JRE installation in /usr/java which is then linked to the actual JRE directory.

What says:

# ls -l /usr/java

on each server to see what it's linked to?

The versions should be the same

I checked and server 1 is using 1.6.20 and server 2 is using 1.6.22. We will run a test tomorrow with the same versions.