Solaris 10, problem with attaching driver

Today I installed Solaris driver for my NIC card (downloaded from OpenSolaris site )

I`m using Solaris 10 x86 based PC !

When I installation was completed I saw a message "Warning driver successfully added to system bad failed to atach " , then i looked at /etc/drivers_aliases and saw there is an entry for installed driver .

I am new to Solaris so if you need more information tell me beacese I do not know where to look to tell you more technical details !

This page disccusses the mechanics and using an alias to make the device attach:

Kernel FAQs: Solaris Device Driver Attach Failure

Other pages (e.g. Re: PCI2 Card & Solaris 9... ) imply that the driver is not the correct one for the device if it does not attach...

Thanks Toni I am going to try this

Sometimes removing the entry in /etc/driver_aliases may help you in continuing to attach driver.

Were there any messages in "/var/adm/messages" relevant to the driver attach? Attach failure "may be" related to driver_aliases entry but it can also be due to other reasons. For example, trying to attach a driver built to work for OpenSolaris "may" fail in Solaris10 since OpenSolaris and Solaris10 are not exactly the same.