Solaris 10 problem - need help

I installed Solaris 10 on UltraSparc T5120. The machine shows yellow triagle ! LED.
I got endless Warnings on console connection

WARNING: /pci@0/pci@0/pci@1/pci@0/pci@1/pci@0/usb@0,2/hub@4/device@4/storage@0/disk@0,0 (sd6):
        Error for Command: read(10)                Error Level: Fatal
        Requested Block: 1518832                   Error Block: 1518832
        Vendor: TSSTcorp                           Serial Number:
        Sense Key: Media Error
        ASC: 0x11 (L-EC uncorrectable error), ASCQ: 0x5, FRU: 0x0

Please advice what is wrong: USB port or hard disk?
Can I ignore or disable if it is simply USB port problem?

Thanks.
GPing

Everyone at the UNIX and Linux Forums gives their best effort to reply to all questions in a timely manner. For this reason, posting questions with subjects like "Urgent!" or "Emergency" and demanding a fast reply are not permitted in the regular forums.

For members who want a higher visibility to their questions, we suggest you post in the Emergency UNIX and Linux Support Forum. This forum is given a higher priority than our regular forums.

Posting a new question in the Emergency UNIX and Linux Support Forum requires forum Bits. We monitor this forum to help people with emergencies, but we do not not guarantee response time or best answers. However, we will treat your post with a higher priority and give our best efforts to help you.

If you have posted a question in the regular forum with a subject "Urgent" "Emergency" or similar idea, we will, more-than-likely, close your thread and post this reply, redirecting you to the proper forum.

Of course, you can always post a descriptive subject text, remove words like "Urgent" etc. (from your subject and post) and post in the regular forums at any time.

Double posting questions and saying an urgent reply is required when you haven't posted it in the Emergency UNIX and Linux Support forum reduces the likelihood of getting a quick response.

It would seem that you are getting a fatal read error trying to read block #1518832 from the disk being referenced with the device named sd6 which is being accessed through a USB port. If I remember correctly, if this is a UFS filesystem on Solaris 10, the disk is assumed to be formatted with 512 byte blocks; not 1024 byte blocks.

The device looks to be a DVD reader so the issue more that likely a bad (scratched) CD/DVD.

An error like that would most likely not turn on the yellow LED. Check the ILOM event log for more clues!

One can also use man fmadm (opensolaris) to get details:

fmadm faulty

All the problem came after we shutdown the T5120 for UPS upgrading.
After we powered the server back on, we lost the video output (the screen was showing noisy white background). We had to connect via console port, and server could not boot as it always said ERROR: boot-read fail .
From boot cdrom -s, I was able to mount the disk contents, using instalboot but the server still would not boot into its disk.

The T5120 shows shows yellow "triangle !" LED ("service required").

And we had to reinstall Solaris 10, during the installation we saw a lot of The error
message popped up on console connection

"WARNING: /pci@0/pci@0/pci@1/pci@0/pci@1/pci@0/usb@0,2/hub@4/device@4/storage@0/disk@0,0 (sd6):"

Now the warning does not showing again on console, but instead the root got mail every 1 hour:
----------------

Subject: Possible Disk Errors!
Content-Length: 55

Mon Sep  7 10:00:01 EST 2015
Error reading Partition 6

-------------
Although I changed c1t0d0s6 as 0 byte partition.

Please someone provide some diagnosis on above process.
And trouble now is we dont have video output, we could not verify the hard raid configuration /bios-like message.

Thanks for any help / guidance...

And the biggest problem is I dont h

As already stated in my last post, please check the ILOM event log for more clues!

I just rebooted my T5120, the console display came up with
ORACLESP-BDL093562E login:
and my root login wont work.

However my server SVRXXX does response, and I can ssh root@SVRXXX.
Can someone tell me what is showing on the console, (no cdrom inserted),
And how can I get my SVRXXX console? Thx

Have you tried the default root login at the service prozessor prompt?

The infos are in the documentation.