ServiceGuard mounting nested file systems in wrong order

Hi all. I am having an issue and I'm not sure if anyone here would know the answer but I thought I'd ask anyway.

The problem is with ServiceGuard where the control file lists the file systems to mount in a sequential order but ServiceGuard is mounting them as it feels like it. This is especially troublesome because the package contains nested file systems so some of them are mounting on top of the data making it unavailable.

This particular package I am working on is an identical mirror (SRDF) of the actual production ServiceGuard package. The file system list in the control file is identical to production but I do not have this problem on the production side.

Any ideas?

The larger ones last?

We have an admin here that pretty much knows everything. Unfortunately, he has been unavailable for the past few weeks and could not find the answer anywhere else (of course calling HP support is just too much of a pain in the ass these days). When I asked him about it I immediately got the answer I was looking for.

There is a package specific option in the control file called CONCURRENT_MOUNT_AND_UMOUNT_OPERATIONS that someone had set to a value of 4 for some reason. Most of the time we have it set to 1 which is why I've never seen this before.

So there's the answer.

Thanks for the info...

I was thinking of bad option in /etc/fstab ( and of course forgot you mentionned ServiceGuard...):