Server problem

We have an old server that has failed to boot and I don't know how to fix it maybe someone here could point me in the right direction. I don't know anything about this operating system
The person who used to fix it has passed on so any help would be great. I am uploading some screen shots to show the errors.

This entire thread is dedicated to your problem

To get the machine up and running today. reset the cmos date to August 2015, and after the machine is up and login as root, and change the date using the following command.

date -t 201512181845; setclk -r

date format is yyyymmddhhmmss.ss
You will have to do this each time you boot the machine until you permanently resolve the issue.

---------- Post updated at 07:01 PM ---------- Previous update was at 06:48 PM ----------

If you need offline help with this, and you are in Canada or the USA, feel free to contact me directly. My contact info is in my profile.

Thanks for the fast reply I am desperate. Ihave3 more screen shots that I would like you to see but I can't upload them all at once and I could not private message you i don't have enough posts how can I get these to you?

Look in my profile, and in the contact info, you will find my web site. Send me an email directly.

I will try to send a couple through here i got to you Web site and I can send a message but could not see how to upload photos.

I went to your website and I saw where I could send aa message but I did not see a way to upload photos so I will send 2 more here.

I keep trying to send more photos from here but I could not and on your Web site I could not send photos through there.