Sendmail virtual domain problem

For a long time we have successfully been running mail servers using sendmail+ClamAV+clamav-milter+SpamAssassin+smf_spamd-milter on Solaris both as a mail server for several domains with local users getting their mail using POP and IMAP and also as a message filtering relay for other domains where after spam/anti-virus filtering, mail is forwarded on to specific email addresses using the virtual users features of sendmail.

Now I want to use this to filter email for 4 domains whose email ends up on the same destination server which is running qmail+vpopmail and has virtual email addresses (there are no real users with login accounts on this server). What is the best way to configure my virtusers table to forward all mail for these 4 domains to the destination server? Supposing one domain is called 'catbowls.com' and another is called 'catbiscuits.com' while the destination server is called 'mail.catbowls.com', can I do something like this:

@catbiscuits.com mail.catbowls.com
@catbowls.com mail.catbowls.com

or should I put:

@catbiscuits.com %1@mail.catbowls.com
@catbowls.com %1@mail.catbowls.com

My attempts do far have resulted in 'unknown user' or 'no mailbox of that name' error messages from the destination server. I don't think this is due to a qmail config issue on the destination server as all 4 domains are currently using Google Postini to filter their email prior to it being forwarded to mail.catbowls.com and this is working. So it looks like there is something wrong with my virtual users table.

Any suggestions gratefully received,

Andy :confused:

The mailertable feature may be your need. It routes a domain to a specified host or IP.

Your content will look like this:

catbiscuits.com  smtp:[mail.catbowls.com]
catbowls.com  smtp:[mail.catbowls.com]

Thanks for the suggestion, I'll give it a try today!

Andy