Script to monitor forum

Hello. I am attempting to write a pretty complex script that monitors a forum and alerts me whenever a new post is made (this part of the script is done). I then want to have the script auto reply to the post with a predetermined message. The one catch here is this is a VERY popular forum. Within 10 seconds there will already be a reply to this post on the forums. I don't mind if I'm not the first post but when the order of the links change on the forum it makes it harder for me to conceptually script this. The script currently looks like this:

The first command, lynx -dump ...... monitors the forum so that it checks for a 0 followed by a space and then any number. This allows it to search for a reply count of 0 and and view count of 0-9. When it finds this it sends mail to myself, makes a pc tower sound, and makes a speaker sound. If it doesn't find a new post it simply prints the date and sleeps for 2 seconds. My problem is that I now need to have this auto reply a response to the new thread made. The output of the above statement (when a new post is found) looks like:

with no hyperlink given to follow. The first new thread on the forums is always the 36th link. My problem is that if someone responds to a thread that isn't the newest thread it then moves up to the 36th link (and the thread i want to respond to moves to 37. I need to find a way for my script to both check the forum and reply to the post (if there is a new one) without having to reload the webpage risking the link order to change.

Is this clear? Please help me!

Rob