Script to generate sheet with control-m table names

hi ,
i have control-m tool where i can schedule my unix script jobs to run automatically by created them in a table..
now i want a script to generate the sheet with table names that are created in cotrol-m tool...
i dont know whether it possible or not..

thanks in advance.
hemanth saikumar

Can you be more clear??

Like, example scripts what they do, how they are scheduled and what is the input for your script and what would be your required output...

they wil schedule the jobs from control-m tool.. through scheduling tab ...
we upload the scripts from unix server in to the control-m server by defining the tables in the control-m table they we define the path of the scripts... script name... and we pass the paramater in set tab..

in control-m we define a table like abc-hemanth
in that table we refer to the script like for example say one unix script by defining path ...and passing soruce file as parameter...

i want to script such that it should connect to control-m server and it should retrieve the table information like table name...and it should store in excel sheet..

Sorry, really not clear what you are trying to do.

is their any possibility that i can connect from shell script to control-m server...?

That assumes someone here knows about control-m
Given the advanced state of the discussion here, it's possible.
I have no idea about control-m beyond what I read a little just now.

Maybe there is some discussion group about control-m that might be more helpful if nobody here responds?

Hi.

From the links here BMC Control-M - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia and here Workload Automation Software, IT Job Scheduling - BMC Software the software appears to be proprietary.

The website has a support option. Perhaps that is a better choice than asking here if you don't get many on-target responses.

Even their documentation seems to be locked unless one is a customer ... cheers, drl