Script runs fine, but not in a cron

Okay, I have the following script that runs fine from a command line as well as an executable .sh file. It just moves any file/folder with movie* in the name to a folder called _Movies. The issue I'm running into is when it's call from a cron.

find /mnt/HD_a2/BT/complete -iname "movie.*" -exec mv {} /mnt/HD_a2/BT/complete/_Movies \;

Crontab looks like the following, with my scripts being called move_downloads.sh

32 2 * * * /usr/sbin/rtc -s
30 2 2 * * /usr/sbin/rtc -c
59 1 * * * /usr/sbin/daylight &
*/10 * * * * /usr/sbin/offl_chk two &
*/60 * * * * /usr/sbin/getdhcp&
* * * * * /ffp/sbin/move_downloads.sh >> /mnt/HD_a2/move_downloads.log 2>&1

I realize it's running every minute, but it's set that way while I debug it. I get the following in the log file, and the movie does not move when the cron job is ran.

BusyBox v1.00-pre1 (2008.09.02-11:43+0000) multi-call binary

Usage: find [PATH...] [EXPRESSION]

Any ideas? I'm going crazy trying to figure out what could be wrong. Thanks!

hello,

when you remove the

2>&1

part it will work. I think the answer is hidden in this link that i saw a few days ago here :

I just tried that, but it still doesn't seem to work. I get the same results, but now with an empty log file.

Yeah. I think the problem is that you are using the find that comes with busybox (located in /bin), and not the find that comes with ffp (located at /ffp/bin/find). Try simply to export the path to /ffp in your script and your cron should work as expected:

export PATH=/ffp/sbin:/ffp/bin:$PATH

By the way do you know this forum: DSM-G600, DNS-323 and TS-I300 Hack Forum? This would be a good place to raise such issue.

Cheers,
Lo�c.

Thanks! That was the issue. I appreciate you help.