Screen Tearing with Intel Graphics

Hello,

I'm experiencing screen tearing while scrolling and while watching movies and I want to fix this issue.
My pc has a Intel Integrated graphics. I read the whole arch wiki and figured that a fix could be modifying a file called 20-intel.conf (Intel graphics - ArchWiki here the whole explaination).

Since the "/etc/X11/xorg.conf.d/20-intel.conf" didn't exist I figured out , after half an hour, that the location of this file on my pc was "/usr/share/X11/xorg.conf.d/"
When I went there tho, there was no 20-intel.conf but there were the following files :

• 10-amdgpu.conf
  • 10-quirks.conf
  • 10-radeon.conf
  • 40-libinput.conf
  • 70-wacom.conf

This seemed me strange, and for "this" I mean the lack of an intel file since I have an integrated intel graphic and not an amd or radeon, but since I'm not very good at tech I ignored this fact.

I decided that if there was no file I could create the file. Tried with right click to create a new text but it didn't work. After 1 hour I managed to learn the sudo nano command from terminal and I created the exact file that the Arch wiki provided me as a fix (fun fact, a quarter of hour passed to understand how to save the file created in sudo nano from terminal)
I restarted, opened firefox ( I've tried both webrender and layers.acceleration.force-enabled).
It's not a problem of firefox I think (before I had ungoogled chromium and it happened there too), it happens in all the apps (VLC included), even in the system settings while scrolling applications. It must be related to some configuration of the system I think. and screen tearing was gone. Perfect one may think, the downside is that the entire system now seem to go at 3 fps and all program didn't respond (this program isn't responding wanna close it? window appearing everywhere).
To fix it I managed to restart pc and at login I ctrl+alt+f4 and removed the 20-intel.conf file I created by command line.

Now system is working as usual, but I still have screen tearing and I'm frustrated as hell cause I've not been able to fix it by myself.

Hope you guys can help me.

Here is hardware and software info: https://pastebin.com/ugByPXNA

Using Intel Graphics with Arch does seem to be a bit of a black art.

You can find many instances on the web were people are asking how to disable intel graphics so that they can insert another adapter.

However, take a look at this it might help.

I'm not trying to make it work on Arch though. As you can see in the pastebin my OS is PopOS 20.04 that is based on Ubuntu.

I have no idea if this matter, but I'll try to replicate everything that is done in the video and hope for the best

Edit : tried and there are several things I can't get done (can't find packages, and my location ain't /etc/X11/xorg.conf.d but is, instead, /usr/share/X11/xorg.conf.d). Am I doing something wrong?

Hmmmm......I'm not familiar with Pop OS (although reviews read good).

From experience I would say that you are looking to replace the whole graphics driver that you are currently using. What Intel chipset is it exactly?

pacman is for Arch Linux.
I think apt is the equivalent for Debian derivates.
But each package system might use different package names.