SCO 6 + Virtualbox 2 == no NIC

Has anyone installed SCO 6 in Virtualbox? I was quite successful with 5.0.6 but then when I tried SCO 6, it will not report any nic (I am using resmgr to see who is there). The available cards under virtualbox are pcnet-pci II and II, and a few intel/pro 1000s. I have installed the maintenance pack 4, then I installed the nd package (twice as outlined in ftp://ftp.sco.com/pub/openserver6/600/mp/osr600mp4/osr600mp4.html#first_nd_install), and rebooted. What next? netadmin does not seem to allow me to add any of the NICs whose drivers I just installed.

Thanks for any help!

Oh, just to let you all know, the driver for the intel card is installed (as /etc/ints/nd/mdi/e1006g).

Tengo el cd de SCO OPERSERVER 5.0.4 pero en mi pc no tengo floppy para crear el diskette; aunque en el cd esta la imagen del diskette no se como sacarlo para poder instalar el sistema

Alguien podria indicarme como puedo instalarlo en el programa Sun xVM VirtualBox. ya que al iniciar de la imagen del cd que tengo me dice que no es booteable y cargo el archivo imagen del diskette y el empieza a bootear pero no me deja instalar sale un error

De antemano gracia por la ayuda