Running shell scripts automatically without using Batch or at commands

I have been trying to run a unix script which contains many sql statements.I need to run this script every monday morning. I tried to run on command prompt, it works fine. But while I run it via batch or at command., it returns with library module could not be loaded (libcompat.1.o could not be loaded). I know it is an Environment problem. I contacted my administrator, he doesn't want to change environmental settings. Is there any way (some script to automate it with do-while loop on date with nohup.. something like it) or modification in script (eg. embedding Environmental settings in script itself) so that it could run in background while i log off or use it via batch command.

You know it works for you. re-create your PATH and LD_LIBRARY_PATH (or SHLIB_PATH) environment variables in the script you want to run with at.

see: man ld.so
perhaps LD_PRELOAD can help

Hi Jim. Thanks for Help. Only thing I need to know is whether I have to use same existing PATH and LD_LIBRARY_PATH which is set right now or add some new lines to existing PATH and LD_LIBRARY_PATH for the script to run?