Run script through cron with user environment variables

Hi everyone,
I wrote a script that is supposed to be run by cron on a daily basis. It works just fine if I run it manually, but due to a lack of environment variables (which are available during my user session but not when cron runs the script) it keeps failing to run successfully.
Here's the complete scenario:
The run_lines.sh script executes the lines.sh script 6 times, each one with different parameters, like this:

run_lines.sh:

#!/bin/bash
/home/me/lines.sh 04 email1@mydomain.com
/home/me/lines.sh 05 email2@mydomain.com
/home/me/lines.sh 06 email3@mydomain.com

(Only 3 lines are shown above)
And here's the crontab entry:

15 08 * * * /home/me/run_lines.sh

Now here's what I'm thinking. I created a list of the environment variables that are available to my user session with:

env > env_user.log

Then I'm thinking about doing this in one of the scripts mentioned above (run_lines.sh or lines.sh):

while read line; do
export $line
done < env_user.log

That way when the script is run through cron, all the environment variables of my user session will be exported and made available to cron.
I also tried

15 08 * * * me /home/me/run_lines.sh

but my implementation of cron does not seem to allow that.
I've done it before but I'm not quite sure it's the most efficient way to go.
Any hints or ideas will be more than welcome.
Thanks in advance.

There might be a quoting problem. I, for example, have a variable

SSH_CLIENT=10.100.xxx.xxx 61150 22

Without quoting you get

export SSH_CLIENT=10.100.220.201 61150 22
bash: export: `61150': not a valid identifier
bash: export: `22': not a valid identifier

There might be more problems like this.

I think you might be better off identifying the necessary variables and just set them.

hergp,
Thanks for your message and for the warning. Yes I noticed the quoting problem but eventually solved it.
I ended up identifying the necessary variables (all related to an Oracle installation) and exported them as you said. Thanks again for taking the time to help. Have a nice day!