Root Password Missing from Sunfire V100

Hi I have a Sunfire V100 server. When I boot it up I get a logon that say "sunfs console logon". Unfortunally I do not know what the root password is. I do have access to LOM, and I have trouble getting into the "OK" prompt. The way I get into the "OK" prompt is that I boot the server up, then turn off the server into LOM mode. And then i type in "bootmode forth". Then I type in "power on". The system has Solaris 9 on it and I will do anything to gain access to the server. If I have to repartition/overwrite my old Solaris, then I will. But, so far I got a copy of the ISO from sun's website (Solaris 10) and I put it into the server but when I type in "boot cdrom -s" I get an error that says "Fast Data Access MMU Miss." Why can't I access the cdrom also. Could someone please help me. Thankyou in advanced.
LD

do you have a second Solaris machine on the same network with ~ 5GB of free disk space on the same network?

Nope I don't think so

A MMU Miss is a Memory Management Unit error.
It can be caused by bad memory or by corrupt software info.

If the server boots fine off the internal disk then I suspect it might be caused by the way you are getting to the OK prompt.

Try this:
Once you are at the OK prompt set auto-boot to false then type reset-all
This will reset the server and it will stop at the OK prompt.
Then from here try to boot from cd.

Agreed and in this case it could possibly also be the result of a failing optical drive, which is why I was hinting at room for an install image on the network.

Hey guys thank you so much but, anyway heres the new error I get when I try to boot the cdrom wit the "boot cdrom -s" command.

ok boot cdrom -s
Boot device: /pci@1f,0/ide@d/cdrom@3,0:f File and args: -s
Unrecognized magic number in media label
Can't open disk label package

Can't open boot device

Thankyou for your help so far.
BTW- This is the tutorial I would like to use:http://unixarticles.com/articles/121/1/Solaris-root-password-recovery

Burn the iso again, but this time use the slowest speed your burner can do. Some sun boxes have issues booting from disk that a burned at too high a speed.

Ok burning it again as we speak

Thankyou for your help. It was because of the way I was getting to the prompt. Anyway how do I turn auto boot back on? I also have a new problem if you would like to help check out this thread. http://www.unix.com/showthread.php?p=302099513\#post302099513 .

from the command line as the root user type:

eeprom auto-boot?=true