Restricted shell with execution permission on a file

Hi,
I've created a user which shell is the restricted one (/usr/lib/rsh), but I've realized that the user cannot execute a script !!!
The scope was to allow the ssh access to a user that could not access to any other directories but there that user should be able to run a script that retrieves the data that the user needs and anything else.

Is there a way to modify the .profile in order to allow the user to run that script?

Hope someone can help me.

Thanks in advance.

---------- Post updated at 05:35 PM ---------- Previous update was at 05:17 PM ----------
P.S.: need to add that I didn't find either the profile files. I'm logged into as the new user, and I can't find the .profile .bash_profile .bash_logout files in its own directory (Sun OS server) ....

Thanks again

By what I remember ( a long time since last time I used/configured rksh or rsh... ) in Solaris by default those files are not copied... you have to do the work...

Hi vbe, I know it is a little bit late, anyway thanks for the suggestion ... I couldn't finish the job then, and I forgot the forum.