Required 000-223 latest dumps

Hello friends,

Im new to this fourm and to AIX im learning AIX 5.3 and like to write the exam 000-223 for this i need the dumps.

More over im also preparng for the interviews i also need the interview question for AIX administration.

thanks in advance

nura

Hello

If you got AIX 000-223 dumps, please pass it

More over im also preparng for the interviews i also need the interview question for AIX administration.

thanks in advance

If you need a dump use the command "sysdumpstart" to produce one. Read the man page of "sysdumpstart" for further information and read the man page of "sysdumpdev" to find out how to configure various dump options (location, etc.)

bakunin

Please read wot i have asked for.....

thanks

hi

Do you want to get EXAM 223 example?I think I can help you.

If u have can u send me on jeans2007atrediffmail

that will be gr8 of u

thanks

Dear Friends,

I am Also in need of 223 dumps
If any body is having AIX 223 certification dump then please forward it to me on
santosh.emart17@gmail.com. As i am preparing to do this certification.

Regards
Santosh

After taking my summer vacation i am in a quite lenient mood, therefore i am only stating for the record that it is against the rules to post email adresses or solicit email answers from others. Me not giving out infractions to everybody here does not at all mean that i condone such conduct in any way.

So go forth and sin no more, at least sin here no more.

And for the umpteenth time now, nobody needs to send any dumps, produce one for yourself when you need one - the thread here tells you how.

I am going to close this thread for obvious reasons.

-closed-

bakunin