Replace disk into lock volume group of Service Guard

I have 3 node with Service Guard HP-UX B.11.31, I'm replacing PV of the lock cluster volume group . I chose node1 where to start job but I don't understand what mode It's necessary to restore on node1 when disk replacing task and cluster configuration is completed, that is
on node1 I have to type both these 2 commands ?
vgchange -c y vglock (it's necessary to declare vglock as cluser volume group?)
vgchange -a n vglock

Or it's necessary only to deactivate vglock ?
I have this doubt because on node1 I had to type this command to activate volume group by "vgchange -a e" while "vgchange -a y" didn't work. Why?

1. question
    I run vgextend to add new disk to vglock and afterwards vgreduce to remove the old disk.
    vgreduce says :
    vgreduce: Physical volume "/dev/disk/diskXXX" could not be removed since some of its
    physical extents are still in use.

Infact It likes disk is using , it's to make mirroring and afterwards to remove old disk ?

You already have similar thread open.

Serviceguard is doing the locking.
You can use pvmove or lvmirror to move the extents from one disk to another.
But first you need to extend the cluster with new disk.

Are you following the HPUX documentation or ?

Excuse me but I disagree you because my previous thread is about to move data from pv to another one.
Now I think It's different because I'm saying about lock volume group which is a specific vg which uses service guard, right ?
About previous thread now I'm able now to move data inside the same VG, but I used LV mirroring but Lock vg has no logical volumes.

I'm following HP document but in some points It's not clear e.g. don't show info about lvm configurations changes