Renegade BBS installer

I ported Renegade BBS to Linux, and am having some problems with its installer. No matter what I do, it doesn't recognize the zip files.

Here are the errors:

Renegade Version 1.10 Install Utility

This utility will install Renegade BBS Version 1.19/Alpha.
Please make sure that PKUNZIP.EXE and this file are located
in the same directory as the archive RGV110.ZIP.

You will only be asked to enter the main path for the BBS
directory.

Install Renegade BBS Version 1.10? Yes

Please enter main path for the bbs (Example: C:/RG
: /opt/renegade
Archive:  rgv10.zip
                   caution: filename not matched:  /opt/renegade
                                                                unzip:  cannot find or open /opt/renegadebbs.rgd, /opt/renegadebbs.rgd.zip or /opt/renegadebbs.rgd.ZIP.
                                                                                                                                                                       unzip:  cannot find or open /opt/renegade/data.rgd, /opt/renegade/data.rgd.zip or /opt/renegade/data.rgd.ZIP.
                                                     unzip:  cannot find or open /opt/renegade/misc.rgd, /opt/renegade/misc.rgd.zip or /opt/renegade/misc.rgd.ZIP.
                                                                                                                                                                  unzip:  cannot find or open /opt/renegade/msgs.rgd, /opt/renegade/msgs.rgd.zip or /opt/renegade/msgs.rgd.ZIP.
                                                unzip:  cannot find or open /opt/renegade/netfoss.rgd, /opt/renegade/netfoss.rgd.zip or /opt/renegade/netfoss.rgd.ZIP.
                                                                                                                                                                      unzip:  cannot find or open /opt/renegade/prot.rgd, /opt/renegade/prot.rgd.zip or /opt/renegade/prot.rgd.ZIP.
                                                    Runtime error 5 at $0804957A
  $0804957A
  $08049BE1
  $0806FBD3

Here's the code (in Pascal)

Thanks for your time.

EDIT: And yes, I know the zip files are actually rgd files, neither extension works.
EDIT2: I use the following command(s) to compile the installer:

root@ghost:/opt/renegade-2.0.x# ppc386 -Mtp install.pas
Free Pascal Compiler version 2.6.4 [2014/03/03] for i386
Copyright (c) 1993-2014 by Florian Klaempfl and others
Target OS: Linux for i386
Compiling install.pas
install.pas(16,3) Note: Local variable "F" not used
Linking install
/usr/bin/ld: warning: link.res contains output sections; did you forget -T?
1214 lines compiled, 0.0 sec
1 note(s) issued

EDIT 3:

I execute it with the following:

root@ghost:/opt/renegade-2.0.x# ./install

Which brings up the screen at the beginning of this post, the "Here are the errors:" blit.

EDIT 4:

I ported it from DOS. I converted the code to work with Linux.

@ignatius
Your post lacks any relevant details, supposed you've been presented with the same ....do you have all the information needed ? if not .....

show the command line used please.
show all the files involved - 'ls -al ....'

when you say you've ported .... can you elaborate ( ie what exactly have you done to port)

tks

@ignatius , Please, do not edit posts, if you have updates just post them as part of the conversation.

You have not shown the output of the directory - maybe its not relevant ?

The pascal code in pastebin appears to be a part of the overall code, - the '{$I records.pas}' file is not included.

After quick read of the code it looks pretty much like a sequence of
**unzip -L <filename> <destination path> **
and mkdir(....) then deleting extracted files by calling
'Kill(....).
I presume the 'trickiest' part is updating renegade.dat with updated paths - in the 'WITH General Do ... BEGIN .... END' block.
but, given you've ported the source, decoding this should be well within your technical ability to transcribe into a shell or just walk through the code and execute the commands on the command line.

You know what, you're right. I need to get off my lazy duff and do it myself. I'm just being lazy.

@ignatius , that's a great attitude. if/when you complete your project it would be great for you to post the results - the community benefits from your experience, you get kudo's (even if indirectly).

rgds

PKUNZIP.EXE in MSDOS is unzip in Linux.
Obviously you must port the installer to Linux, or write a new installer.

Yes, that is implied. I just haven't updated the text for that.