Remote command execution

We have multiple Unix servers and a particular command can only be executed in one of the box from a specific path. I have password-less ssh set up for all the boxes. I am unsure the command to use to execute that particular command from any other box. To be specific say program named _my_exe_ can be executed fin Box A from a specific path. Now I am into Box B? What is the command I can use to start the _my_exe_ without leaving box B.

Thanks in advance.

ssh BoxA "nohup _my_exe_ &"

The option mentioned worked. Thanks.

I also in need to cd to a particular path after ssh before executing the command otherwise I am unable to specific operation. Something like:

ssh BoxA <cd go_to_dir> _my_exe_

Please suggest

ssh BoxA "cd /wher/ever/you/like ; nohup _my_exe_ &"

I am facing an issue and not able to resolve. The executable is invoked properly but in its initiation process it is now programmed to take (keyboard input) a password. So now I am experiencing executable getting hanged or stopped in-between or not behaving properly.

Can the ssh command be modified in a such a way that it can allow user to input something from keyboard for the remote executable being invoked. Please note that the executable cannot be modified.