Remote Access to Application

Hi All,
I have an application which I wanted to install on one solaris server instead of installing it on 6 solaris servers and then users should be able to access this application via one of those 6 servers. I think NFS is one of the option. Is there any other way we can invoke this application from other servers? Please let me know.

Thanks,
Sam

What type of application is it ? A normal Solaris binary ?

Thank you for your response! This application is used for batch processing and report generating .

Personally I would stick to ssh with the remote command defined on the ssh command line. To setup the passwordless ssh follow something like this

Thanks!! I was also thinking of using a wrapper shell script with SSH -p user@servername "path of the exe file" In order to run shell script from one server to remote server, does user need to have sudo rights? Any idea

If you setup a passwordless login you can access from the user on the local machine to a different user on the remote machine. This means you could in theory run any command, so I would recommend using sudo on the remote machine to restrict what commands can be run.

Thanks citaylor!!!