Reinstall

As a pet project we are trying to install Windows 95 on an OLD Laptop PC (Toshiba Satallite 110CS) Well Our first Debacle was Dos Died due to us Formatting the system (Well duh) How ever we have failed to beable to Get a Base install of dos to start Installing 95. We have No CD-ROM (Quaint we know.) and all the boots we know are dieing when they discover no CD-Rom. Can anyone point us to a Viable Dos we can install from using 5 1/2in floppies. We tried bootdisk.com already but those dont seem to work.
Or if somone could point us to a windows 98 Install that doesnt require a CD and will run in Dos LOL.

Can you change the windows install Language. we have a French version but need it in english any way to change the install language.

Win95 was available on 3and 1/2 inch floppies, that did not require a CD in order to install. One of my clients had 10 sets in 1995, if they have not thrown everything out I can send you one. It was never available on 5-1/4 inch floppies.

Appologies i meant 3 1/2. the problem is were getting an error and the OS being in french we dont know why. how ever i think it has to do with the fact their is no dos OS on the PC and the Disks we have dont come with it so i need to get MS Dos or just settile of O/S2 which i can scrounge up With some difficulty