Registro Redhat Network

Buenas,
Tengo 3 sistemas registrados en redhat network; hace un mes modificamos las ip's de los mismos pero en redhat network igue poniendo las antiguas. Como puedo modificarlas? tengo q registrar los sistemas de nuevo?
Otra cosilla, he intentado actualizar packages y erratas: en actualizar ahora pero no actualiza nada, puede ser por el tema de las ip's?
Sino tiene nada que ver, cual es la forma para actulizar los systemas desde RedHat network?

Muchas gracias.

Saludos.

Hello.

Per our forum rules, all posts must be in English.

We do provide translation services for posts from English to a number of languages as a benefit to users. However, posts must be in English.

Please repost in English.

Thank you for your cooperation.

The UNIX and Linux Forums.

Hi,
I have 3 system recorded in redhat network, last month changed the ip's of them but in redhat network continue putting the old ones. How I can modify? I have new systems to register?
Another little thing, I tried to update packages and errata: on update now but does not update anything, can be the subject of ip's?
But has nothing to do, which is the way to then updated the system from RedHat Network?

Thank you very much.

Greetings.

I believe that you have to go to the Red Hat Customer Support Portal (http://access.redhat.com) and update the information there.

Also, you can try running rhn_register to update the information of your subscription(s).