Recommended skill and training for Linux system administrator

Hi Friends !

I'm sorry if this not right place to ask questions like this.

I'm working as a Linux system administrator in one of the Indian hosting company that provides tech support to various UK and US based clients. I have now total 3+ years of web hosting technology experience and good knowledge of Ubuntu, CentOS/RedHat linux, PHP and MySQL technologies, Basic Networking and Programming skill.

I have also completed post graduation course in computer management, have attended CCNA, RHCE and PHP&MySQL scripting training. I hold RHCSA/RHCT certification.

Now I wish to go for some advanced Networking and Unix/Linux certifications that can add additional value to my career and professional life.
Also looking for the new opportunity based on my experience and current and
future skill sets.

I have the following list which I know will make some difference but still not sure as which one should i choose and give top priority. I'm looking for opinion from other users and experts as what they will recommend with the current IT industry trend. Please help me to choose right track.

• Go for RHCE exam on RHEL6 and follow other red hat certs.
  • Go for CCNA Certification and hold one networking cert.
  • Do hands on with the Perl and Shell scripting.
  • Go for Unix training and cert. [IBM AIX/HP-UX/Solaris]
  • Go for Vmware Vitalization and other cloud tech. training.

Your valuable suggestions are appreciated. :slight_smile:

Thank You.
Pratik.

Any one ? :stuck_out_tongue:

It all depends on what you envision your career path to be but right now I'd say pick up Perl, RHEL6, and VMware