Recommend graphical monitoring tool for sun

Hi folks
I am looking for tool which have graphical presentation for cpu and disk characteristics. Cpu is the least of the concern, disk is the most.
We use san devices and i know which id's correspond to it. But the problem is that at least one of the tool I tried to use - Quest Sportlight does not even report these id's.
I need common disk stuff: queue length, service time per sec.
I know it can be done using iostat or sar. But I understand I have to write an application to use them. I am looking to get the picture of these readings over 1 - 2 hr. of time.
Turns out it's a big problem to find a tool.

You might have a look at the SEToolkit. SE Toolkit | Get SE Toolkit at SourceForge.net
However, as you wrote Quest Sportlight is missing some devices I suspect you use Veritas volumes in which case I'm afraid they won't be reported either with the SEToolkit according to its FAQ.

yes, it's using veritas. Thank you for your help anyway.

a realy expensive solution is teamquest:
IT Service Optimization with Capacity Planning Software

I've seen Nagios used this way on Solaris. I don't know if custom plugins were added or not, though.

You can take your sar and iostat output and import it in to a spreadsheet, then plot graphs from that.

I believe Sun Management Console (/usr/sbin/smc) will give you the info you need. It ships with default Solaris installations.