read a path

Hi I'm trying to write a script in which,if i log onto a particular server,the script should automatically find the server i'm on (which is the source server).We can find it frm the path /transfer/common/utilities/env_params.txt

please help me as to how start with this,shall i use the read cmmnd or any ideas...................pls urgent help needed:(

Hi I'm trying to write a script in which,if i log onto a particular server,the script should automatically find the server i'm on (which is the source server).We can find it frm the path /transfer/common/utilities/env_params.txt

please help me as to how start with this,shall i use the read cmmnd or any ideas...................pls urgent help needed

please help me as to how start with this,shall i use the read cmmnd or any ideas...................pls urgent help needed
:frowning: