Question on error from script

I used set -n FS.sh to check for syntax errors. No problems. I run the script with set -x and set -v with the following error:
find: bad option ;
find: path-list predicate-list

Reviewing the verbose output everything is read correctly. The files transfer and the script completes. I can't seem to narrow the problem down. Any suggestion would be greatly appreciated as to what might be wrong.

find $u06_path -name "e*${u06_dmp_file}.dmp.gz" | while read file            #while loop to parse list
        do
                      scp -rp  $file $RemoteServer
                      if [[ $?  -ne 0 ]]
                       then
                              echo "" >> $LOG_path/FS_`date +%Y%m%d`.log
                              echo "SCP exit status is" "$?" >> $LOG_path/FS_`date  +%Y%m%d`.log
                              echo "SCP Failed" >> $LOG_path/FS_`date +%Y%m%d`.log
                              echo "" >> $LOG_path/FS_`date +%Y%m%d`.log
                       else
                              rm $file
                              echo "SCP exit status is" "$?" >> $LOG_path/FS_`date  +%Y%m%d`.log
                              echo "SCP Passed for " $file >> $LOG_path/FS_`date  +%Y%m%d`.log
                       fi
                done

Please show the line with the find command without using "set -x" or at least while variables being not substituted.

#if fs > threshold find files to move to different  filesystem
 if [[ $UsedSpace_u06 -gt $Threshold_u06 ]]
 then

find $LOG_path -name "FS_*.log" -mtime +4 -exec rm  '{}' +
         echo "" >> $LOG_path/FS_`date  +%Y%m%d`.log
         echo "Files to be copied to XXXX..." >>  $LOG_path/FS_`date +%Y%m%d`.log
         find $u06_path -name "e*${u06_dmp_file}.dmp.gz"  >> $LOG_path/FS_`date +%Y%m%d`.log \;
         find $u06_path -name "${u06_dmp_file}" >>  $LOG_path/FS_`date +%Y%m%d`.log \;
         find $u06_path -name "e*${u06_dmp_file}.dmp.gz" |  while read file              #while loop to parse list

do
                         scp -rp $file  $RemoteServer
                         if [[ $? -ne 0 ]]
                         then
                                 echo "" >>  $LOG_path/FS_`date +%Y%m%d`.log
                                 echo "SCP exit status is"  "$?" >> $LOG_path/FS_`date +%Y%m%d`.log
                                 echo "SCP Failed" >>  $LOG_path/FS_`date +%Y%m%d`.log
                                 echo "" >>  $LOG_path/FS_`date +%Y%m%d`.log
                         else
                                 rm $file
                                 echo "SCP exit status is"  "$?" >> $LOG_path/FS_`date +%Y%m%d`.log
                                 echo "SCP Passed for " $file  >> $LOG_path/FS_`date +%Y%m%d`.log
                         fi
                 done
 fi

What's the variable? $LOG or $LOG_path?
Best write your variables like this to protect them when adjacent to other characters:

${LOG} 
# or
${LOG_path}   # if _path is part of the variable name

In your 1st post there was maybe only a partial substitution of your variable:

Good point about isolating the variables. When the script was set to -x I verified variable substitution. I'll go back make corrects to variables with curly braces and run it again.

The thing that gets me is why would the script process the files when an error like this occurs. When I miss a double quote around -name option find command explodes with similar error. So I thought I was missing syntax.

Thanks for the suggestions.

Regards