qosmio f50-freeze when trying to update bios-black screen

Hi! I own a Qosmio f50 laptop and today i download the file from toshiba to update my bios. Everything went well until installer reaches block 16 when system freezes. I left it half an hour and then tried to power-off the pc with the button, but it dont. I unplug the ac-adaptor and the battery and it closes, but when i power it on again I get a black screen..
What should i do? I read something about phoenix crisis disk with which i can get the bios work again.

After hours of forum-searching i give it a try:
First, i dont have usb floppy so wincris.exe didn't help me. Is possible this to be done with usb stick? and if yes what usb port should i use?

I tried an application which i found on a forum called 268076.exe with which i put inside a fat16 formatted usb drive 3 files. After i didnt know where to find my bios. I went to toshiba site and download BIOS update and unzip it and use the skaa240a.rom file. I rename it to BIOS.WPH and pull the stick into laptop. Followed some instructions to put laptop in crisis recovery mode (Fn+b during powering it on, i think i did it because no led light up) and let it about 20 minutes. Nothing happens.

Also using hp usb disk storage format tool create another bootable usb with the same bios but i get nothing again. i used this guide Bios Recovery Procedures .

Any help please ??