Putty SSH connection not working

I am trying to connect to a solaris server using putty from a indows client. SSH connection is not working. The terminal indow just gives an error message "Network error:Connection refused".
I verified SSHD and its running correctly!

#svcs -p ssh
STATE        STIME FMRI
online       17:54:44 :/network/ssh/ssh:default
             17:5344 630 sshd

Is that the Connection refused means the service is running but you don't have access?!

Thank you for reply

---------- Post updated at 01:39 PM ---------- Previous update was at 01:00 PM ----------

when i try connection on SSH between tow server solaris 10,thats works perfectly!

ps : i use this command :

ssh root@192.168.1.16

"Connection refused" error message can show up if the firewall is blocking access. It could be possible that the firewall is configured to deny access to port 22 for certain clients or IP range. So, so you have a firewall sitting in between or the Solaris's firewall is turned on?

Possibly caused by incompatible encryption algorithms. Older Solaris 10 (11/06 or older) may need to install the Solaris Encryption kit -or- change your putty to use "blowfish" instead of aes. Sorry, don't have putty in front of me to point out the exact key sequence, but I know it's in there.

edit the entry in /etc/ssh/sshd_config

permitrootlogin NO to YES

then restart ssh services